Travel south of the border in less than a half hour with this at-home Mexican dinner.
Classic steak fajitas made with seasoned thinly sliced beef sirloin with onions and bell peppers, and served sizzling hot with warm tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and salsa.
Steak Fajitas Recipe
Yield: 12 fajitas
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 10-15 min
- 1 2-lb package Trader Joe's Carne Asada Autentica
- 2 large bell peppers of various colors, sliced into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 12 flour or corn tortillas
- Heat a large cast-iron or non-stick skillet over high heat, add the steak and cook to desired doneness. Remove the steak from the pan; reserve the marinade.
- Add the onions and bell peppers to the same pan with the marinade and sauté until tender, about 5-6 minutes.
- Slice the steak against the grain into thin slices. Assemble fajitas and enjoy.
*Serve fajitas with shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and warm flour tortillas.