A simple to make turkey sandwich recipe with sliced turkey, toasted whole wheat bread, swiss cheese, dried figs, fresh parsley, olive oil, and vinegar.
Turkey, Fig, and Swiss Sandwich Recipe
Yield: 1 turkey sandwich
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 0 min
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 slice Trader Joe's Swiss Cheese
- 2 oz Trader Joe's Sliced Turkey Breast
- 3 to 4 Trader Joe's Black Mission Figs, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- Drizzle toasted bread with oil and vinegar. Top one slice of bread with cheese, turkey, figs, and parsley. Top with the second slice.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 535| Total Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 359mg | Carbohydrates: 48g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10 g | Protein: 33g
Serving size: 1 turkey sandwich